Monday, May 24, 2010

Help with buying an HD TV?

I got an Xbox 360 for Christmas and I want a HD ready TV to go with it. I thought that there is no point playing it on a ordinary dull and boring 21 inch TV that cost me 100 pounds. I don’t mind if its only 21 inches but I want a really good quality TV. My budget is 250-400 pounds (MAX), and also what does all this 1080i and 1080p mean and what brands should I look at.


I was looking at this TV made by Samsung, can I get anything better within my price range


http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa...








…..Thanks

Help with buying an HD TV?
Well i will start by answering your question about 1080i and 1080p. 1080p is better beause it has more pixels but for the size of tv you are looking to purchase there will be little if any difference in picture quality between 1080i and 1080p. I wouldn't reccomend that samsung as i have a hd samsung myself which i am not impressed with and the contrast ratio is only 700:1. If you shop around on the net yu should be able to get a decent 26 inch for the top end of your budget i.e. http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/products_... This is a brilliant tv from sony with excellent picture quality and surround sound effects. Notice the 6000:1 contrast ratio which is vital for good picture. Best advice is shop around-i only found this quickly and try using price comparison sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment