Monday, May 24, 2010

Are iTronics any good?

I may get an iTronics mp3 player an i wanted to know if anyone else has one %26amp; if it's any good.


I'm getting a 4gb for 30 quid are they good quality?


I dont mind if the battery life is short, but do they like break easly or freeze non stop?


Someone help, thanks :]





http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa...





there were im getting it from :]

Are iTronics any good?
I had an 2GB flash player from iTronics. The sound quality is quite good (x-bass feature), even better with decent headphones.





It never froze, but I made the mistake of putting it in my trouser pocket whilst gardening, when I took it out, the front had cracked, my fault really.





Also check out a brand called Aigo (from Amazon.co.uk), these seem a little more sturdy.
Reply:My Kids both have iTronics Players and they have given me no grief over them at all !


I would say that they are fantastic value for money. They are not going to have the sound capabilities of an iPod (even the shuffle) but they are more than good enough for the price.





I'm typing this whilst listening to my iPod. It cost @£185 (30gb Video) but the music held on it cost over £2000 and its not even nearly full ! The sound is fantastic and I'm happy. The choice is yours, buy a cheap player and enjoy your music, or buy an expensive player and still enjoy your music!


Its more about the Music than the player!


No comments:

Post a Comment