Monday, May 24, 2010

Are there any books for fitnesss techniques.. which is easy to read and simple eg: sections for your bum,arms.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa... I found this set and know what to do but I wanted to find a book to help me out and also are steppers good for your bum?

Are there any books for fitnesss techniques.. which is easy to read and simple eg: sections for your bum,arms.
hi, i don't think a book will be good for illustrating an exercise. Because it will not show you the step by step procedure of what to do.. Try to buy a video, i actually would recommend WINSOR PILATES if you want to tighten your bum. I did lose weight by diet and exercise combined. Dieting means not fasting, ok? I eat fresh veggies during dinner and (because I live in the Philippines), i minimize eating rice, because it's a carload of carbohydrates...Exercising is for toning your body. As you go on a diet, some skin will hang lose so you need to tone and tighten them up. In three weeks, you will see great results. My shoulders and bums and legs tighter, and with my height of 4'10", i have looked slender and taller and slim. This is from my own experience. You just need discipline, you know. The Winsor Pilates has a video for beginners. Try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment